My novation launchkey 61 sometimes is not found by Ablton.
Best is to remove the device from Windows.
- Go to Devices and select Delete Device.
- Unplug the USB from Novation Keyboard
- Wait 10 seconds
- Install drivers. They normally come with the keyboard itself through the USB connection, but it seems my computer does not always find them back.
- I found on a specific website the drivers for Novation Audio and Midi devices. Not sure where it is located again, but they work when installing.
- If you need them, send me an email.
- Plug the USB keyboard again
Make sure to set-up Ableton like this for the Novation Midi set-up.