A jingle must be catchy, a simple tune and most of all memorable.
- Attract audience instead of convince audience
- 30 second long max
- Major pentatonic key
- Repetition of melody
- Create a simple tune that is simple to sing and rememberable
- Tink about the values of the TV channel, radio station or commercial: fun, dark, heavy, young, children, adult.
- Add some FX in the background to create a visual idea
What kind of jingles exist?
- DONUT: INTROmusic then BED where people talk and then a TAGLINE.
- SHOTGUN: just the tagline / company name
- PASTICHE: a song that sounds like another one but not fully to not break copyrights.
- Can be MUSICAL as well as LYRICAL
- EXCEPTIONS that do not follow a rule. –> for example very bad or a joke.
There is no rule. Jingles are music, they are art!
New release from Music Studio Fresh: Hope Is On Its Way.
Enjoy the official videoclip.
Buy the single or album on one of the following sites:
People hear strange sounds in the skies. So I thought, why not take the opportunity to make some ambient music from it based on videorecordings found on Youtube…
A trial at ambient soundscapes. Hope you enjoy it.