Very inspirational tutorial on how to use simpler and sampler in Ableton Live=
- Use sampled melody in a Simpler chopped up and put an arpeggiator in front.
- Or sample a sine wave and use Sampler
- Or put all the same key samples accross the keyboard of the sampler and use arpeggiator to trigger them for some neat effects.
Why bother with simpler/sampler when you can just drag and drop audio straight into Ableton Live? Well, today we talk about the simpler and sampler and some of the lesser known features, tricks and tips you can do with them! You cat get very creative with just a sine wave inside a sampler.
To make a mix sound clearer, cut frequencies of Send Reverbs, Bass and High Frequency Sounds at 10 kHz and above.
- Play your track in a loop constantly at a medium level
- Do other stuff while track plays = listening passively
- After a while go back to your track and you will know what it misses.
- Record some audio of your instrument
- Loop random parts of it
- Use it for a new creative idea
Super tip to find your sounds based on your heart and emotion. Use the first feeling that comes up in your mind when you hear a sound: love, dreaming, stinky, crystal, red, …